The Configuration Management Consultant performs all procedures necessary to ensure the approved procedures for implementing changes to the Production environment are followed and enforced. The focus of this specialized, technically oriented service is on meeting and exceeding high standards of accuracy and quality based on established systems, technologies and guidelines. A thoughtful, persevering, self-disciplined approach to achieving accurate, detailed work is essential. A key aspect of the offering includes the ongoing identification of technical problems and the development of sound, carefully thought-out solutions. Our team comprises experts expected to deliver high quality, accurate results, while efficiently maintaining and enhancing existing organizational systems and standards.
- Interfaces with the user community, which includes project managers, developers, technical system owners and business system owners and serves as a resource for Release Management involvement on new projects and implementations.
- Supports developers, users, and the Quality Assurance team regarding code storage, builds, and movement of code from development through the test phases and into the production environment through automation.
- Responsible for the build/deploy templates for automation with Release Management tools.
- Maintain accurate documentation for all change control and version control processes.
- Researches, corrects and responds timely and accurately to issues.
- Weighs business needs against change control concerns and articulates issues to management.
We have worked with world class clients