Intellectual Concepts provides Asset Management functions that support specific large customers with projected forecasts along with replenishment demand to care for general customers. We employ a great deal of critical thinking, task completion, and process review.
- Planning, procuring and managing product stock levels for customer projects as well as stock levels based on regular run rate volumes.
- Addressing expedites and escalation.
- Utilizing company assets in lieu of buying new equipment in order to achieve cost avoidance objectives.
- Engaging with multiple teams across multiple organizations as needed to address and Order Coordination Tasks and deliver exceptional customer service.
- Building collaborative relationships by providing partnership and communication, both verbally and in writing, with customers and internal teams.
- Identifying areas for process improvements and enhanced operational efficiencies and establishing plans for implementation.
- Resolving problems while developing and implementing process improvements.
- Actively managing multiple time-sensitive requests, and effectively interfacing with all levels of management while supporting enhancements to the overall process.
- Tracking delivery service levels, and delivering expectations set forth by internal customers and partners.
We have worked with world class clients