Intellectual Concepts provides your organization’s personnel with expert services and strategic planning for both the full program lifecycle of an initiative or a specific program/project execution.
Our program management methodology combines best practices and established frameworks that ensure the successful delivery of large and small programs. It includes the critical decision-making capabilities and services that ensure successful oversight of performance, schedule, and cost – all while providing execution combined with risk management.
The IC team will analyze your situation and provide a tailored approach to your specific needs.
PROGRAM SUPPORT SERVICES INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Acquisition Management
- Program and Project Management
- Contract Management
- Financial Management
- Life Cycle Cost Estimates
- Systems Engineering
- Cyber and Information Security
- Requirements Management
- Science and Technology Management
- Test and Evaluation
SPECIFIC APPLICATIONS OF OUR PROGRAM SUPPORT SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Defense Acquisition (non-ACAT to ACAT IV)
- R&D and S&T Project Management
- International Program Management
- Foreign Military Sales Support