Intellectual Concepts supports the identification and development of logistic related projects. Our capabilities include the design, analysis, and new development of systems.
Our Core Functions Include:
- Requirements definition and analysis and write up of BRD (Business Requirements Documents).
- Lead coordinator of Client Communication activities to inform US-based clients on upcoming Standard Instruction Changes.
- Detailed planning and coordination of activities front-to-back in cooperation with other involved areas.
- Manage deliverables of the program (i.e. leading sub-projects through analysis, design, testing, migration, and implementation).
- Planning, milestone verification, resourcing, risk management, project status reporting, and issue tracking.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to determine priorities and challenges.
- Execute analysis & design in different stages of the project.
- Coordinate across different stakeholders on different levels of seniority.
- Define & review education/training approach with stakeholders.
- Investigation and root cause analysis of software and system defects.
- Maintain and run tools and processes that support and automate software product release.
- Working with Software Development teams on a regular basis.
Intellectual Concepts supports the Warfighter
Intellectual Concepts supports the Warfighter by providing both logistics systems and operational support at installations. Our leadership and staff are comprised of veterans with a deep understanding of the DoD mission, full spectrum military operations, and the management of technology required to provide efficient and effective support.
Automated Logistics and Program Support
Intellectual Concepts provides technical and programmatic support for various military logistics systems, including:
- Hardware and software life cycle support: troubleshooting, installing, configuring, upgrading, and testing
- Network communication support
- Functional and technical training to system end-users
- Help desk support
- Maintaining property accountability and inventory control
- Analytics of functional and readiness data of logistics operations
- Providing asset visibility, maintenance management, and configuration management
- Reviewing of system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations
- Developing and implementing logistics plans and procedures
- Analyzing functional and end user requirements
- Resolving problems and automating Logistics Information Systems.
- Logistics Operations Support
Army’s Logistics Readiness Centers
Intellectual Concepts brings capabilities in supporting the Army’s Logistics Readiness Centers, including:
- Supply Operations
- Inventory Management
- Equipment Fielding
- Military Sustainment of end items and Personal Protective Equipment
In addition to daily logistics operations, IC provides gear sustainment support, refreshing the Marines’ current inventory of ballistic protective plates.