SeaPort-E is the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. The Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research, the United States Marine Corps, and the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) compete their service requirements amongst multiple SeaPort-e IDIQ contract holders.
Intellectual Concepts (IC) has an established Quality Management Program (QMP) to tasks in accordance with International Standard ISO 9001:2008. The QMP is the means of continuously identifying, analyzing, and implementing process improvements to all activities and for ensuring that our services conform to customer and company requirements.
Under IC’s QMP, each task has its own QA Plan, and generally includes the following:
- The appointment of an independent QA Officer responsible for conducting assessments to ensure quality throughout service delivery.
- Regular staff meetings with the team and with the client designed to ensure communication and coordination.
- Clearly documented activities, plans, and schedules with clear lines of authority and responsibility.
- Clearly established reporting procedures and documentation requirements.
- Planned monitoring against performance metrics and SLAs to detect/prevent errors within services and products, including inspections and reviews of services and products to identify trends and issues and to ensure appropriate traceability to requirements.
- Surveillance methods include: Inspections, Reviews, Customer Surveys, and Audits. This includes scheduled and unscheduled quality activities.
- Selection and implementation of methods and tools to promote productivity, quality, visibility, and transparency into tasks.
- Assurance from top corporate officers of the availability of resources and information necessary to support the operation and monitoring of these processes.
As required on the task and in conformance with customer requirements, IC can implement processes, documentation, artifacts, and controls consistent with ITIL, CMMI, and customer standards and protocols.
Contract Number: N00178-14-D-7334
POINT OF CONTACT
For more information, please send e-mail to Seaporte@Intellectualconcepts.net or phone (678) 222-2993.
Name: There are currently no task orders to display.
IC is a prime SeaPort-e contractor with no current team members.