Intellectual Concepts has in-depth knowledge of the features of the regional fare collection and customer service systems related to the development, implementation, integration, customization and maintenance of these systems. IC has experience implementing IT project activities in accordance with the Authority’s IT Strategic Plan, and evaluates, and develops system architecture and functions across the Authority for potential automation.
- Participates in and oversees the activities of analysis, design, development, implementation, and support of assigned enterprise complex projects.
- Interfaces with other offices to ensure commitment to support or use the Authority’s integrated systems. Consults with and informs user departments of system requirements, operating difficulties and problem resolution, and future enhancements and modifications.
- Leads problem resolutions related to system design and implementation reviews, and recommends approval of functional and technical design documents, implementation of systems, program enhancements, and modification to assigned application.
- Prepares or assists in the preparation of scope of work, project proposals, or requests for proposals to buy, revise, or design, and install application systems.
- Represents OIT at meetings and conferences with consultants, contractors, and other stakeholders of assigned systems.
- Provides input and monitors expenditures against project budgets.
- Ensures project life-cycle is in compliance with MARTA standards and procedures.
- Supervises plans, procures, and implements the activities of the IT projects in four key areas of OIT system development: project management, quality assurance and quality control, risk management, and scheduling.
- Provides leadership based on best practices from all offices, a keen understanding of strategic priorities, and the ability to anticipate the Authority’s IT requirements.
- Oversees the administration of a Quality Control program and ensures that proper development-to-production of new systems and enhancements to existing systems are in compliance with approved standards.
- Directs and performs the acquisition and contract negotiation of software products; conducts business requirement analysis and data integration studies using intelligent transportation standards.
- Recommends, analyzes, evaluates, and implements system changes to determine feasibility, alternative solutions, and back out procedures.
- Keeps abreast of current developments in the field of Information Technology; develops innovative solutions to a wide range of applications to promote a leadership position in the field.
- Prepares and presents oral/written reports/recommendations within the areas of assigned responsibility as may be appropriate.
- Responsible to draft work plan definitions, allocate and manage tasks, overall deliverables and status tracking for systems integration and/or development.
- Manages, directs, guides and coordinates project teams through BPR, project launch, system section and integration, data conversion/migration, QA/QC testing, training, and implementation to ensure projects are on schedule and budget. Pro-actively solve problems to ensure time lines are met.
- Confer with project members to outline work plans and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
We have worked with world class clients