Intellectual Concepts is a minority owned professional services firm offering management and technical advisory services in program management, technology solutions, communications, acquisition strategy, as well as other specialties to our Department of Defense and commercial customers. Work involves a variety of duties in a professional environment interacting with government and industry stakeholders to assist in transitioning promising technologies into programs of record, technology demonstrations, quick reaction programs, etc. and supporting programmatic tasks in the areas of planning, budgeting, management, execution, and reporting of government programs and initiatives.
Our Technology Insertion Consultant serves as the interface between the providers of new technology and your organization.
1) Review proposed insertions/upgrades for completeness, compatibility, and maturity.
2) Develop and coordinate deployment plans.
3) Ensure updates to supporting documents/systems (logistics systems (e.g. ShipClip), maintenance systems (e.g. SAMM), SOPs, Helpdesk guidance, training manuals, policy statements, etc.) that will enable successful operation of the new capability.
4) Provide a single view of the status of ship upgrades. (“Service Design” OR “SLA” OR “Service Catalog”) OR “Design Analyst”
Our Core Functions Include:
- Meet regularly with Government programs to gather and understand technical and/or capability needs of customers.
- Establish and facilitate enhanced business/transition planning activities.
- Provide general technical assistance to stakeholders with a goal of improving the success of R&D projects and identifying transition opportunities.
- Assist stakeholders in understanding risks, funding issues, acquisition/business processes, and technology gaps.
- Assist the Government customer investment decision making by reviewing and developing data packages on promising transition opportunities.
- Collaborate with the Government to develop and implement program-wide strategies to increase ROI potential.
- Lead effort to capture and evaluate best practices providing recommendations on new approaches and standardized processes.
- Develop and maintain a professional network within the military community, especially senior management in the Government, program offices, and the S&T and R&D community.