Intellectual Concepts specializes in the business process review of transit organizations. This includes evaluating, recommending, and transitioning – staff, technology and workflows – ensuring the best use of resources, business processes, budget allocation, and efficiency. IC provides:
- Task analyses
- Process/procedure reviews
- Technology evaluations
- Key process automation
- Change management
- Workflow optimization.
Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA)
IC provides business process re-engineering services to the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA), focusing on rail operations and their staff of more than 900. Work includes analyses and recommendations for:
- Rail processes and procedures
- Rail workforce development
- Integrated Operations Center.
- Help drive/support enterprise-scalable product design, development and deployment in an agile environment
- Participate in planning and scoping sessions for a technology product or platform (typically combination of AI, automation, workflow, UI/UX…)
- Coordinate with business subject matter experts (SMEs) and stakeholders to capture key solution features and capabilities for solution design
- Determine how solutions impact existing work processes and systems, and how to manage the integration of new process’ or functionality
- Responsible for conducting Design Thinking sessions to gain insights into end user and customer needs.
- Author detailed functional and non-functional business requirements / user stories /personas / journeys/KPIs/ mock-ups that map business strategy, customer demands, and technology delivery
- Plan in effort estimation (sprint planning) and roadmap development sessions to define sprints based on business priority and impact
- Ensures development lifecycle and control processes are followed end-to-end
- Translates business goals and end user needs into product strategy; communicates direction and product priorities to the development team, other matrixed teams, and third-party partners
- Manage and oversee user acceptance and business validation cycles with SMEs to ensure IT enhancements and project demands are delivered successfully with anticipated results