Intellectual Concepts LLC, is a women owned Global Management Consulting leader servicing both US domestic and international clients.
IC consistently works closely with our clients to meet their needs while defining effective strategies and solutions necessary to meet our customers’ mission. Our professional staff has broad consulting expertise which includes, project management, business process, data analytics, enterprise document management, and cyber security and risk management, technology and operational support. Our approach is streamlined to offer best-in-class staff in the management, technical, financial, scientific, and administrative roles.
We believe the key to quality is in the details, which is why we are devoted to providing our clients with professionals that offer reliable, consistent, and proactive support. Our team’s uncompromised commitment to exceptional service at every level of our business.
- SBA 8(a) Certified
- SBA Certified Small Disadvantaged Business
- DOT Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Certified in AL, GA, DC, LA, MD, NJ, NY, CA, FL, OH, MI, MN, SC
- Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business (EdWOSB)
- Georgia Minority Supplier Development Council (GMSDC) Certified
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) Certified
- City of Atlanta: African American Business Enterprise (AABE)
- City of Atlanta: Female Business Enterprise (FBE)
- DeKalb County, Georgia: Local Small Business Enterprise (LSBE)
- GSA Schedule 70 (Contract GS-35F-0300X)
- Department of the Navy, Seaport-E (Contract-N00178-14D-7334)
- FAA eFast (Contract DTFAWA13A-00060 for Computer System Support, Computer & Information Systems Development, and Documentation & Training)
- CIO-SP3 (Subcontractor)
- 511210 – Software Publishers
- 517919 – All Other Telecommunications
- 519190 – All Other Information Services
- 541330 – Engineering Services
- 541511 – Custom Computer Programming
- 541512 – Computer Software Consulting
- 541513 – Computer Systems Facilities Mgmt & Ops Svcs
- 541519 – Other Computer Related Services
- 541611 – Administrative & Gen Management Consulting
- 541612 – Human Resources Consulting
- 541614 – Process, Physical Dist, And Logistics Consulting Svcs
- 541618 – Other Management Consulting
- 541690 – Other Scientific And Technical Consulting Svcs
- 541712 – Research and Development Physical, Engineering, Life Sciences
- 541990 – All Other Prof, Sci, & Tech Svcs
- 561110 – Office Administrative Services
- 561621 – Security Systems Services
- 561990 – All Other Support Services
- 611420 – Computer Training
- 611430 – Professional and Management Development Training
Some of Our Satisfied Customers
Because We Care About Our Community
Who Are Your Partners?
We've joined with several organizations to advocate for the causes we believe make an important impact on society. We believe that diversity and inclusion are the cornerstone of modern society and collaborate with others who share in our beliefs.